- Peek into the BlackBerry® Hub from any app to stay close to what's important to you.
- The classic BlackBerry® Keyboard re-engineered for the most effortless typing experience.
- Share and be seen with BBM™ Video. *
- BlackBerry® Remember — Create. Organize. Act.
- BlackBerry Balance™ - Having one device for your work and personal life has never been easier.
- BlackBerry® Calendar - Do more. Manage less.
- The new BlackBerry® Browser — powerful, responsive, and super-fast.
- BlackBerry® World - Discover and share your favourite apps, music and videos.**
- Store and share what matters with BlackBerry® Safeguard – the renowned BlackBerry® security you trust.***
- HD Voice for crisper voice clarity and minimized background noise. Learn more
Visit the BlackBerry® Q10 How to Demos for more tips & tricks on the BlackBerry® Q10.
* Compatible BB10 devices, Wi-Fi, 4G or HSPA+ connection required. Additional restrictions apply visit blackberry.com for details.
** Sharing requires NFC enabled BlackBerry devices.
*** Certain features require the device to be connected to the network.
||LTE: 700MHz (Band 17) / 850MHz (Band 5) / 1900MHz (Band 2) / AWS (Band 4)
HSPA: 2100MHz (Band I) / 1900MHz (Band II) / 850MHz (Band V) / AWS (Band IV)
GSM: 850MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 1900MHz
||Manufacturer's rated peak download speeds of up to 75 Mbps (expected average is 12-25 Mbps).|
||Qualcomm 8960 1.5 GHz Dual Core|
||3.1" 720 x 720 pixel touchscreen|
||119.6 x 66.8 x 10.35 mm|
||2100 mAh Lithium-ion|
||Up to 64GB|
||8MP rear facing|
|Video calling camera
||2MP front facing|
*Battery life is dependent on several factors: signal strength, operating temperature, services selected, and voice, data and other application usage.
† Bands utilized and tested by TELUS
What comes in the box
|BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone
|USB sync and charging cable